Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to German Tuesday!

Aloha and Welcome to German Tuesday

This blog is dedicated only for German Tuesday purposes. I will be teaching Jaimie some German and we are going to blog about it every Tuesday, but this will be depending on how much time we have. Everybody can feel free to leave comments and suggestions. Anyway hope you enjoy this blog! and I guarantee you will laugh out loud.

The whole idea came up about a year ago, when Jaimie and I were 'friends' and we 'hung out'. Anyway, one day Jaimie asked if I can teach her some German, and I didn't hesitate and agreed to it. So eventually we came up with German Tuesday, every Tuesday we have like a little study session. This last year we missed many German Tuesdays but this year we will be better in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment